Terms and Conditions
- The Regulations define the rules for the use by the Buyers of the Store operated by the Seller.
- The Regulations are continuously available on the Store's website in a way that allows Buyers to obtain, reproduce and record its content.
The terms used in the Global Service Online Sales Regulations mean:
- Seller - GLOBAL SERVICE SP. Z O.O. with headquarter in PL 76-200 Słupsk, Inwestycyjna 36, with the tax identification number VAT UE: PL8393231047, which, while running a business, sells goods or provides services within the Store.
- Store - a collection of websites and IT tools (website) managed by the Seller and allowing Buyers to conclude Sales Agreements or Agreements for the provision of services, available in the Internet domain: G-S.COM.PL, GLOBAL-SERVICE.COM.PL, FURNITURE-FITTINGS.EU
- Buyer - a registered User who has concluded a Sales Agreement or a Service Agreement as part of the Store.
- Sales contract - a contract concluded in the Store on the terms resulting from the Regulations between the Seller and the Buyer, the subject of which is the sale of goods to the Buyer.
- Agreement for the provision of services - an agreement concluded in the Store on the terms resulting from the Regulations between the Seller and the Buyer, the subject of which is the provision of services or services by the Seller to the Buyer.
Agreement - includes the Sales Agreement and the Agreement for the provision of services.
- Regulations - these Store Regulations.
- User - Internet user using the Store, purchasing or intending to purchase goods or services presented by the Seller via the Store.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USING THE STORE
- A buyer who is a natural person may use the Store provided that he has full legal capacity.
- A buyer who is not a natural person may use the Store through persons authorized to act on his behalf, subject to the provisions contained in section REGISTRATION IN THE STORE, point 4.
- The buyer may use the Store via devices communicating with the Internet (computer, telephone) using a web browser.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any damage caused by the Buyer providing false, outdated or incomplete data in the forms referred to in the STORE REGISTRATION section, point 2 and 3, and the Buyer's failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions. The data provided by the Buyer may not violate the provisions of the applicable law, as well as personal rights and rights of third parties.
- The Seller is not responsible for incorrect, including non-compliant with the Regulations, manner of using the Store by the Buyer and the resulting consequences.
- The use by the Buyer of the Seller's name, the Store's logo, Materials and other components of the Store (including the Store's graphic elements and the Store's layout and composition - the so-called layout) is prohibited except for situations expressly indicated in the Regulations or when the use of items indicated in this point copyrights and industrial property items is possible on the basis of the express written consent of the Seller or authorized third parties, The Buyer is forbidden to take any actions to recreate the Store, in particular on websites and Internet domains associated with the Buyer.
- The user is obliged not to disclose to third parties his login and password used to log in to the Store.
REGISTRATION IN THE STORE
The contract may only be concluded by the Buyers registered in the Store.
Registration in the Store is possible and requires the following conditions to be met:
logging in to the Store using the login and password created during registration, using the appropriate online form available on the Store's website, acceptance of the Regulations.
In the case of a legal person and an organizational unit without legal personality, registration in the Store as well as all further activities of this entity in the Store, can only be made by a person who is authorized to perform on behalf of this entity all activities related to registration and to exercise all rights and obligations of this entity as a Purchaser.
The Seller may request that the Buyer's data be authenticated, including in the case of updating the Buyer's data, by sending the required documents to the Seller.
In the event of any change to the Buyer's data provided during registration, the Buyer should update them before the next sale, using the appropriate form available in the Store.
Upon registration, the Buyer's account is created in the Store, constituting a collection of resources in which information about the Buyer and about his activities within the Store in connection with the Agreements concluded are collected. As part of his account, the Buyer has, inter alia, access to the history of your orders in the Store.
PLACING ORDERS IN THE STORE - CONCLUSION OF THE CONTRACT
The Buyer may place orders in the Store 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year, subject to other provisions of the Regulations, in particular provisions regarding technical breaks.
Before placing an order, the Buyer places the goods or services he intends to purchase in a virtual basket. The virtual basket is a tool enabling the Buyer to aggregate selected goods / services before their purchase, convert the value of goods / services collected in the basket and calculate delivery costs. When selecting goods / services, the Buyer may freely manage the contents of the basket by adding new goods / services to the basket or removing them from the basket.
After the final selection of goods / services intended for purchase, the Buyer is directed to the online form used to place orders in the Store. The order submission form may be composed of sub-forms used to determine:
delivery address, delivery method, method of payment for goods / services.
The Buyer specifies the delivery address by completing - at the Buyer's choice - the form referred to in section REGISTRATION IN THE STORE, point 2, point a) or the form referred to in the same section, point 3, point a) of the Regulations. The ordered goods / service will be delivered to the address indicated in accordance with the provisions of this paragraph.
The ordering party making a purchase at G-S.COM.PL agrees to the processing of his personal data by the operator of the store platform on which the store operates.
Placing an order constitutes an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, submitted by the Buyer to the Seller. After receiving the order, the Seller verifies that the order has been placed correctly (in accordance with the provisions of the Regulations). If the Seller determines that the order has been placed incorrectly, the Seller will inform the Buyer about it.
After submitting the correct order, the Seller shall immediately send the Buyer information about the acceptance of the order to the e-mail address provided when placing the order or during registration. The contract is concluded when the Seller sends information about the acceptance of the order to the Buyer. In the case of an Agreement for the provision of services, the Seller shall notify the Buyer of the minimum period for which the Agreement is to be concluded, if it concerns a continuous or periodic performance.
PAYMENT FOR PURCHASED GOODS
Payments for goods purchased in the Store by the Buyer or services ordered (price and delivery costs) are made using payment tools available in the Store and on the terms specified by the Seller.
All prices in the Store are gross prices, including the tax on goods and services (VAT) in the amount resulting from separate regulations. The costs of delivering goods / services to the User are provided separately.
The user purchases goods and orders the service according to prices and the amount of delivery costs in force at the time of placing the order. The amount of delivery costs depends on the method of delivery chosen by the Buyer.
The Seller reserves the right to change prices and the amount of delivery costs, in particular in the event of a change in the price lists of services provided by the entities performing deliveries. This mainly applies to the cheapest form of delivery, ie Poczta-Polska. The delivery price applies to the delivery of a package with a size of A, up to a maximum weight of 1 kg. In the case of greater weight of the ordered goods, a surcharge will be required.
DELIVERY OF THE PURCHASED GOODS
The delivery takes place to the address indicated by the Buyer.
If the Seller cannot perform the performance due to the fact that the goods or service are not available, he shall immediately, but not later than within thirty days from the conclusion of the Agreement, notify the Buyer and return the entire sum received from him, if any amount has already been paid.
If the Seller cannot perform a performance with the properties individually ordered by the Buyer due to a temporary inability to meet it, the Seller may, with the consent of the Buyer, perform a replacement performance corresponding to the same quality and purpose and for the same price or remuneration or in a different manner agreed by the parties.
The buyer should check the condition of the goods after delivery and in the presence of a representative of the entity performing the delivery (courier, postal operator, etc.).
The Seller is not responsible for failure to deliver the goods for reasons attributable to the Buyer - e.g. as a result of indicating an incorrect delivery address. In such a situation, the Seller will enable the Buyer to collect the goods from the indicated place, e.g. the Seller's premises, if possible, unless the parties agree on a different method of delivering the goods to the Buyer.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data of the Buyers who are natural persons will be processed by the Seller as the administrator of personal data in order to provide services by the Seller, as well as for marketing purposes related to the functioning of the Seller's enterprise, including the Store, as well as regarding the services and goods presented in the Store. The collected data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data and the Act of July 18, 2002. on the provision of electronic services. Providing their personal data by the Buyer is voluntary.
Purchasers' personal data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities. The Seller provides the Buyers, whose personal data is processed, the implementation of the rights under the Personal Data Protection Act, including the right to access and correct their own personal data, and the right to control the processing of their own personal data on the terms described in the Act.
As part of the exercise of the right to control the processing of his own personal data, the Buyer has, in particular, the right to submit a written, motivated request to stop processing his data due to his special situation, and to object to the processing of his data when the Seller intends to process them for marketing purposes. or in the case of the Seller providing personal data to a Buyer other than the Seller to the data administrator.
Confidential information about Buyers, including personal data of Buyers, is protected by the Seller against disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as other cases of disclosure or loss, and against destruction or unauthorized modification of the indicated data and information by applying appropriate technical and organizational security measures.
The Buyer may submit complaints to the Seller regarding the Agreement.
Complaints should be submitted electronically using the contact form available in the Store or in writing to the address of the Seller. A correctly submitted complaint should contain at least:
name, surname, address, e-mail address of the Buyer,
the date of conclusion of the Agreement constituting the basis for the complaint,
the subject of the complaint, indicating the Buyer's request,
all circumstances justifying the complaint,
The Seller may refuse to consider the complaint if the data provided by the Buyer will not be sufficient to consider the complaint, including the determination of the Agreement to which the complaint relates or the data enabling contact with the Buyer.
The complaint should be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Seller of a correctly submitted complaint. The Buyer will be informed about the settlement of the complaint by e-mail or traditional mail.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT AND ITS TERMINATION
Pursuant to the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product, the Buyer who is a consumer may withdraw from the Agreement in writing without giving reasons within 14 days from the date of receiving the goods.
In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Agreement is considered void. What the parties have testified is returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary management. The return should be made immediately, no later than within fourteen days. The cost of returning the goods to the Seller shall be borne by the Buyer.
In the case of a prepayment made by the Buyer, the Seller is obliged to return the price together with statutory interest calculated from the date of prepayment.
The Seller is not responsible for the lack of access to the Store due to factors beyond the Seller's control and the resulting consequences.
The Seller reserves the right to interruptions in access to the Store caused by its technical service, maintenance work or work on improving the functionality of the Store. At the same time, the Seller undertakes to make every effort to ensure that the above-mentioned breaks take place at night and last as short as possible.
The Seller reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations. The change comes into force upon the publication of the amended Regulations on the Store's website. The amendment to the Regulations does not apply to Agreements concluded before the entry into force of the new Regulations.
In the case of concluding the Agreement after the entry into force of the amended Regulations, the Buyer will be asked to accept the new Regulations.
In all matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by the product. dangerous.
Any disputes between the parties resolved by a competent common court.
These Regulations enter into force on 01/01/2017.